2018 Annual Meeting
Welcome to the New Jersey Farm Bureau
100th Annual Meeting Web Page!
The 100th annual meeting of New Jersey Farm Bureau will be held November 12-13 at the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village. Everything you need to prepare for your attendance at the annual meeting can be found here.
The cut-off date for our room block at the Westin was October 19. If you still need a room, please call the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village directly at 609-452-7900 to check on availability.
If you’re planning to join us for meals, please call our office ASAP!
A copy of the policy resolutions up for discussion can be found by clicking here.
Annual Meeting Speakers and Program
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dale Moore, Executive Vice President of American Farm Bureau
- Zippy Duvall, President American Farm Bureau
- New Jersey Senate President Stephen Sweeney
- Rutgers Interim Chancellor Christopher Molloy
- New Jersey Agriculture Secretary Doug Fisher
- Jim Barnes of the Drone Academy, with an update on the NJFB drone-based deer survey
- Director of NJ Division of Fish & Wildlife Larry Herrighty
- US Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue