Young Farmers and Ranchers
Young Farmers and Ranchers are agricultural producers and enthusiasts 18-35 years old who are…
Growing through action
- Acquiring cutting-edge information through participation in educational conferences;
- Building a network with fellow farmers, ranchers, and agricultural enthusiasts;
- Earning recognition for their acheivements in business and excellence and leadership success; and
- Continuing their professional development and personal growth.
Leading through service
- Providing workable solutions for issues affecting agriculture;
- Influencing public policies that affect agriculture now and in the future;
- Sharing the story of agriculture with diverse audiences; and
- Serving their communities by volunteering and making a difference.
Still have questions?
Send an email to email@example.com
Or, call us at 609-393-7163
New Jersey Farm Bureau YF&R Officers
Kristen Johnson was raised on her parents’ small Christmas tree operation in Somerset County. She raised market lambs in her county 4-H program and had the opportunity to travel across the nation for 4-H trips. Kristen studied Environmental Policy at Rutgers University’s School of Environmental and Biological Sciences where she focused her curriculum on agriculture. After interning for the Somerset County Farmland Preservation program then working for the state Farmland Preservation program for a year, Kristen is now working with Hamilton Township’s Department of Community Planning and Compliance. In her free time, she volunteers with her county 4-H program and enjoys travelling, reading, and line dancing.