2021 Annual Meeting
Welcome to the New Jersey Farm Bureau
103rd Annual Meeting Web Page!
CLICK HERE FOR CONVENTION AGENDA
The 103rd annual meeting of New Jersey Farm Bureau will be held November 15-16 at the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village. Everything you need to prepare for your attendance at the annual meeting can be found here.
2021 Theme: Still Farming
The theme for this year’s convention is “Still Farming.” It’s no secret that the last 18 months have been tough. But New Jersey’s farmers are tougher, and this year’s annual meeting will focus on celebrating that resilience. We’d love to see photos of your operation, that you feel best exemplify “Still Farming” – send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll feature them throughout the annual meeting.
The cut-off date for our room block at the Westin was October 25.
While there is no longer a block of rooms being held specifically for Farm Bureau, there may still be rooms available. If you still need to make a reservation, please call the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village directly at 609-452-7900.
PLEASE NOTE: Delegate’s meals are automatically reserved and should not be included on the meal reservation form.
Anyone other than a county delegate who wishes to reserve meals should call the NJFB office as soon as possible.
Annual Meeting Speakers and Program
Confirmed topics include:
- AFBF staffer Cody Lyon to address advocacy and communicating with Congress
- Presentation by Hunters Helping the Hungry on their venison donation program
- Dave Specca from Rutgers EcoComplex – The economics and engineering of solar panels on farmland
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur Richard Cotton – Vision for a regional livestock processing facility in northern New Jersey
- State Police representative to review motor vehicle rules for farmers and farm vehicles
- BANQUET SPEAKER – Agricultural comedian, speaker and farmer Tim the Dairy Farmer
- These are in addition to remarks by the Secretary of Agriculture, NJAES/RCE acting director and DEP Fish and Wildlife representative interspersed during the overall program.