Information for Farmers
- Farmland Assessment – an overview of the law (NJ Department of Agriculture – July 2015)
- Information and tips regarding the newly required gross sales form
- NJFB submitted comments on both the FDA’s Produce Safety Rule and the Preventive Controls Rule. Click here to read the comments.
- Proposed rules for food processing facilities and fruit and vegetable safety on the farm and in packing facilities
- Rutgers NJAES’ Q&A on the FDA’s proposed Produce Safety rule.
Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
- One-page Basic model form containing the minimum information all employers must communicate with their employees
- Model form for employers that offer health coverage to employees
- Model form for employers that do not offer health coverage that may be helpful to the employee in seeking coverage on the Exchange
Labor Information and Immigrations Issues
- Know Your Rights during a Humane Enforcement Action (NJFB pamphlet – June 2017)
Motor Vehicle Issues
- NJFB’s booklet outlining regulations for farm vehicles and equipment (Version 1 – April 2017)