Young Farmers and Ag Professionals
Young Farmers and Ag Professionals are agricultural producers, other ag professionals and ag enthusiasts 18-35 years old who are…
Growing through action
- Acquiring cutting-edge information through participation in educational conferences;
- Building a network with fellow farmers, ranchers, and agricultural enthusiasts;
- Earning recognition for their achievements in business and excellence and leadership success; and
- Continuing their professional development and personal growth.
Leading through service
- Providing workable solutions for issues affecting agriculture;
- Influencing public policies that affect agriculture now and in the future;
- Sharing the story of agriculture with diverse audiences; and
- Serving their communities by volunteering and making a difference.
Still have questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, call us at 609-393-7163
New Jersey Farm Bureau YF&AP Officers
Rebekah Alstede grew up as the second generation at Alstede Farms in Chester, NJ. Throughout her experience in agriculture she has been involved with Farm Bureau at the state and national level and additionally at the collegiate level at Delaware Valley University where she continued to compete at the national Discussion Meet. She is currently finishing two degrees in Agricultural Business and Sustainable Agriculture and plans to take over ownership of her family farm.
Outside of her position with YFAP, she serves as Treasurer for Burlington County Board of Ag Women’s Committee, an active voting member to New Jersey Farm Bureau Women’s Committee, and is actively involved with her county Board of Agriculture.
She also enjoys connecting with local producers in the area as she is a Farm Service Agency Program Technician for the USDA office in her hometown. Even though she is not actively participating on a farm, you can find her riding tractors in parades, at her county fair, and connecting with farmers all across her county!