NJFB 2020 Calendar – Celebrating the Garden State
Farm Photos Needed!! Do you have a photo that highlights your beautiful farm? Or maybe a picture that showcases your amazing products, including fruits, vegetables, commercial fishery/aquaculture, flowers/horticultural crops, livestock, or field crops? We want them for the 2020 “Celebrating the Garden State” New Jersey Farm Bureau calendar! We want to see photos of ALL COMMODITY TYPES and from ALL FOUR SEASONS. We accept beautiful scenic vista shots as well as close-ups that show every detail of your products.
Here are some specifics:
- All submissions must be digital – please do not mail printed photos.
- Photos should be high-resolution. Do not compress/re-size the photo, as this can negatively affect how it looks when printed.
- Photos should highlight the farm and or farm products, and should not include people as the focus of the picture. (A person can be present in the photo – but the farm, not people, should be the focus.)
Submitting photos is easy!
Please submit photos for consideration to Liz Thompson via this link – SUBMIT PHOTOS!
When you send your photos, please also send the following information. You can put this information in a document, and submit it with the photos. Or you may choose to send this information in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Either method is fine – just as long as we get the information!
- Photographer’s name
- farm name & town where the photo(s) was/were taken
- Your email address, in case we need to contact you
Please DO NOT email your photos – use the link only. The photos files are too large, and often get rejected by the email server. Deadline is September 30.
All of our volunteer photographers receive photo credit in the calendar and complimentary copies. Photos do not need to be taken by NJFB members. Maybe one of your customers took a great photo of your farm that they would like to submit! Please note that photos may also be used on our website or in brochures or other NJFB promotional materials.