2023 NJFB Annual Meeting
New Jersey Farm Bureau 105th Annual Meeting Web Page!
.The 105th annual meeting of New Jersey Farm Bureau will be held November 13-14 at the Princeton Westin at Forrestal Village. (201 Village Blvd, Princeton, NJ 08540 – southbound side of Route 1 in Forrestal Village) Everything you need to prepare for your attendance at the annual meeting will be found here, as the information becomes available.
Take time to visit with our conference exhibitors!
- New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife
- Rutgers Equine Science Center
- New Jersey Agricultural Society
- City Green
- USDA Wildlife Services
- National Ag Statistics Service
- King Crop Insurance, Inc.
- American National Insurance
- NJ Vegetable Growers Association
- USDA-Farm Services Agency
- Rutgers On-Farm Food Safety Team
- NJ Beekeepers Association
- NJ Peach Promotion Council
- NJ State Federation of Sportsmen Clubs
- Luminous Solar
- Hunters Helping the Hungry
- Growmark FS
- NJDA Division of Food and Nutrition – Farm To School
- Geoscape Solar
The cut-off date for our room block at the Westin was October 20. You may call the hotel directly at 609-452-7900 to see if they have any rooms available, but will not be eligible for the NJFB room rate.
PLEASE NOTE: Delegate’s meals are automatically reserved and should not be included on the meal reservation form.
For any non-delegates, use this link to reserve and pay for your meals online ASAP.
Annual Meeting Speakers List and Program
Senator Bob Smith, Chair of the Senate Environment Committee – Banquet Speaker
Austin Large, AFBF staff – Farm Bureau membership recruitment and retention
Tom Knezick, Pineland Nursery – Pollinator Habitat plants
Joe Atchison, NJ Assistant Secretary of Agriculture – Remarks from the NJDA
Brian Schilling, Director, Rutgers Cooperative Extension & NJAES – Ag Viability
Scott Hunter, Division of Clean Energy, NJBPU – Dual-Use Solar Energy Pilot Program
Bob Andrzejczak, State FSA Director – Remarks from USDA Farm Services Agency