John DeereCategory: Automotive, Discounts
John Deere now offers John Deere Rewards to members of New Jersey Farm Bureau. Farm Bureau members receive discounts, special low rate financing, and all other benefits associated with Rewards Platinum 2 status.
It’s easy to become a Rewards member too! Just sign up for John Deere Loyalty Rewards program using a valid member ID and zip code for membership verification, and become a Platinum 2 level by visiting www.JohnDeere.com/FarmBureau!
Farm Bureau members are eligible for the following benefits as Platinum 2 status members:
- Discounts on the following categories of equipment:
- $350-$3,200 off Commercial Mowing
- $100-$250 off Residential Mowing
- $200-$350 off Utility Vehicles
- $200-$350 off Tractors
- $500-$3,700 off Golf & Sports Turf
- 17% off MSRP – Commercial Worksite
- Plus, combine John Deere Rewards equipment savings with National Offers
- Special parts savings delivered to their inbox
- 10% off Home & Workshop Products, including air compressors, generators and more!
- 10% off apparel and accessories at JohnDeereStore.com
John Deere provides a full line of grounds care and maintenance equipment. No matter your need – mowers, compact tractors, or utility vehicles – John Deere has the equipment to get the job done. Visit your local dealer for demos, quotes, and more.
Need help selecting the right equipment? Try our Product Selector. Want try before you buy? Request a Demo. Ready to purchase? Try Buy Online. Need more help? Just visit your local John Deere dealer to receive a quote or learn more about your John Deere Loyalty Rewards benefits.
John Deere offers a full line of equipment and services to meet your needs. From commercial mowers to compact utility tractors, and Gator™ utility vehicles to skid steer loaders, your local John Deere dealer will help you find the right equipment for the job.
Other Details and Restrictions
- John Deere Loyalty Rewards benefits are only available at John Deere dealerships. Purchases from other stores will count towards John Deere Rewards status, but are not eligible for a Rewards Fleet discount.
- There is no minimum length of Farm Bureau membership to receive the Rewards Fleet benefit.
- Members need to sign up once for the Rewards Fleet Loyalty Rewards program, then renew or reactivate their membership approximately every two years.
- Rewards Fleet members can manage their account at Deere.com.