The USDA is finalizing rules for Covid-19 financial assistance for farmers. In addition to regular FSA programs, the agency will likely play a key roll in any additional disaster assistance due to this pandemic. All producers should be prepared to contact their local Farm Service Agency when the time comes, to ensure they get the assistance they need.
Please note: USDA Service Centers in New Jersey will continue to be open for business by phone appointment only and field work will continue with appropriate social distancing. Program delivery staff will continue to come into the office, but they will be working with producers by phone, and using online tools whenever possible. All Service Center visitors wishing to conduct business with FSA are required to call their Service Center to schedule a phone appointment. In the event a Service Center is not currently available to serve customers on location, producers can receive assistance from the closest alternate Service Center by phone. Learn more at farmers.gov/coronavirus.
New Jersey Service Center Phone Numbers
Dial extension 2 for FSA, 3 for NRCS, and 4 for RD (*where available)
– Columbus Service Center, Columbus*, NJ – 609-267-1639
– Freehold Service Center, Freehold, NJ- 732-462-0075
– Frenchtown Service Center, Frenchtown, NJ- 908-782-4614
– Hackettstown Service Center, Hackettstown*, NJ- 908-852-2576
– Vineland Service Center, Vineland*, NJ- 856-205-1225
– Woodstown Service Center, Woodstown, NJ- 856-769-1126